I Am a Teacher.
Of course, I want my students to become master craftsmen in the arts of reading, writing, and mathematics. I will bust-my-bottom every single day so that each of them are successful.
But the things important to me, for each and every student in my circle-of-influence to learn this year are…
the same skills that we all started learning in kindergarten.
- Share everything.
- Play fair.
- Don’t hit people.
- Put things back where you found them.
- Clean up your own mess.
- Don’t take things that aren’t yours.
- Say you’re SORRY when you HURT somebody.
- When you go out into the world, watch out for traffic, hold hands, and stick together.
- Live a balanced life – learn some and draw some and paint some and sing and dance and play and work every day some.
- If the dream is held close to the heart, and imagination is applied to…
View original post 377 more words